Monday, June 13, 2016

I DO



35 Years of Milestones: Tim & Liz Chavel

June 13, 1981 - June 13, 2016

Thirty-five years ago my husband and I said "I do". We have experienced financial setbacks and blessings, sickness and health, and we continue to learn from our experiences and trust in God to move us forward.

Here is a portion of our vows:

Do you vow that you will do everything in your power to make your love for her/him a growing part of your life, will you continue to feed it from day to day and week to week and year to year and from the best resources of your living?

Will you stand by him/her in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth, and will you shun all others, and keep yourself to her alone, so long as you both shall live?

Attached is a timeline with milestones we've passed on our journey. May God bless us with many more.

All my love to Tim Chavel on this our special milestone day!






No comments:

Post a Comment