Thursday, November 10, 2011

2011 GOP Presidential Debates

I must be getting older (more mature ;->) because I enjoy watching presidential debates. My husband has always been an avid viewer and I have gotten the fever.

One can learn a great deal from the campaigner. I have noticed that the field is looking weary and battle worn from all the debates. The media shows no mercy in their questioning. I have especially enjoyed the debates where the viewers have been able to ask the questions via the various technology channels. They are not as biased at the media.The spot light is on their every move and every word is carefully critiqued. It is a privilege to vote in America and yet in my county in North Carolina the voter turn out was 16.20% for the local election. Quite sad!

If you are not a registered voter why not? If you are registered
  

No comments:

Post a Comment