Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mid Life Observations

According to www.about.com - A midlife crisis is experienced between the ages of 40 and 60.

I attended a Braves game in Atlanta, GA with my son Paul and you know where I'm headed with this title. It's actually been on my mind for some time.



I don't understand why husbands don't take a lead role in their marriage and strongly encourage their wives NOT to wear that "outfit" - (top or bottom) in public. I observed a middle aged couple (apparently opted for children later in life) with their two grade school sons about twelve rows in front of me. This mother was scantly dressed and all eyes followed her every movement.

Why do women, particularly mothers, want to advertise? What husband doesn't want to protect her or his children from being a victim?

I notice this crisis more among women than men. I have seen men in their crisis too but women seem more daring.

Women of character and modesty - let's flaunt that inner, natural beauty that requires no additional advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment