Friday, June 17, 2011

Crawl Out from Under That Rock!

Sometimes life's circumstances can be overwhelming and tend to make one depressed. You may have quipped "I just want to crawl under a rock!" Now that sounds like a plan. When frustrated and grief stricken, crawl under a rock and crush your pain under its weight. 


I have good news! God's plan in time of trouble is outlined in Psalm 27:5 (KJV) 

 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion:
in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me
 He shall set me upon a rock.


God provides Himself as that rock for the believer. God is that firm foundation for a wobbly believer to stand upon. No matter how heavy your heart may feel under the circumstances; a renewed vision comes from the ROCK. Lay the weight of your circumstances on God and watch Him produce a new thing from the midst of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment